Hi Izzie: I love your blog and look forward to seeing more. The horses are beautiful. The snakes (I don't like). Just ask your mother about that. Love you. Grandma Val (Grammie)
Hi Izzie: guess what I found in my backyard as I was looking off the deck. It was a garter snake. I should have taken a picture. When I went to look closer, it curled up and stuck out its very red tongue. So I looked it up on Google. PEI only has garter snakes - 3 kinds. www.souriswl.com/snakes.html
Hi Izzie: I love your blog and look forward to seeing more. The horses are beautiful. The snakes (I don't like). Just ask your mother about that. Love you.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Val (Grammie)
Hi Izzie: guess what I found in my backyard as I was looking off the deck. It was a garter snake. I should have taken a picture. When I went to look closer, it curled up and stuck out its very red tongue. So I looked it up on Google. PEI only has garter snakes - 3 kinds. www.souriswl.com/snakes.html
ReplyDelete